Notre Dame’s location near major roadways makes it easy to get to work, recreation or the open road. With schools nearby, a planned recreation centre around the corner, and fields and parks out your back door, living in Notre Dame means more enjoying and less rushing.
- Do you want to live somewhere that your kids can walk to school without worrying about city traffic?
- Do you want your fantasy hockey draft to be just a few doors down from where you live?
- Do you want to wake up, step out your front door and see green instead of endless rows of houses?
You can build the life you want in the community of Notre Dame.
Whether you’re on a 25-minute drive to Edmonton and St. Albert, a 20-minute drive to the Edmonton Garrison, or a 35-minute drive to Redwater’s industrial sector, you can enjoy instant access to the highway from Notre Dame. No more city traffic jams and crawling rush-hour commutes.
- 45 Min Drive to downtown edmonton
- 25 Min Drive to st.albert
- 20 Min Drive to the edmonton garrison
- 35 Min Drive to redwater